The Best Guacamole You’ll Ever Have
4 to 6 Servings
- 6 Medium Sized Avocados
- 1 Half Red Onion
- 1 Jalapeño or Serrano Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Whole Medium Sized Heirloom Tomato
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Himalayan Salt
- Cut and scoop all your avocados into one large bowl.
- With a fork smash and mix all the avocado together.
- Dice the onion, jalapeño or serrano pepper, tomato and chop your cilantro. Add all into the avocado mixture and mix well.
- Add in the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste and add more slat or pepper to taste if not salty enough to your standards 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews