Gluten Free Vegan Vegetable Pad Thai with Romanesco
- 4 Ramen “Cakes” Lotus Ramen
- 1 Container or San-J Thai Peanut Sauce (San-J Peanut Sauce)
- 2 Large Carrots (shredded)
- 1 Head of Romanesco
- 4 Green Onions
- 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bell Pepper (any color)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a large pan drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat, add chopped romanesco and saute for 2 minutes. Add in diced garlic, shredded carrots, chopped bell pepper, and half of the green onions. Saute for another 3 minutes.
- Cook Ramen according to package. Rinse and drain the water.
- Add noodles to a large bowl or into the pan with cooked vegetables if there is enough room. Add in 3/4 to the whole container (based on taste preference) of San-J Thai Peanut Sauce and mix well.
- Add in the rest of the green onions and chopped cilantro.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews