Fries with Sriracha, Tahini and Lemon Aioli
Serves 2 to 4
- 1/2 Cup to 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Medium Sized Russet Potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 3 Lemons (Juiced)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Optional; Green Onion
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Wrap each potato with foil and bake for 1 hour. Let cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut potato in half and then slice into thin fries.
- In a cast iron add add 1/2 cup oil and place on medium heat. Let heat for 2 minutes.
- Carefully using thongs add in the potatoes. Do not over crowd the pan. Flip the potatoes until all sides are nice and crispy. Repeat for all fries.
- Place on a plate with a layer of Papper towels to collect the oil. Sprinkle salt to taste on top.
- In a small bowl add, tahini and lemon. Mix well, stir in sriracha. Add in chopped green onion. Add in more lemon juice if the consistency is too thick.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews