Garden Pesto Pasta
- 1 Package of your favorite pasta noodles
- 1 Package of Garden Pesto Pasta seasoning (Garden Pesto Pasta Mix)
- 1 Bunch of Parsley
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Large Heirloom Tomato
- Optional; Parmesan Cheese
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package.
- In a large sauce pan drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and saute sliced shallots and chopped zucchini until lightly golden brown.
- In a bullet or food processor add your parsley, chili pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add sauce to pasta along with shallots and zucchini.
- Dice your tomato and add on top.
- Optional; add parmesan cheese.
Can be served warm or cold 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews