- 1 large Eggplant or 5 Japanese Eggplants (I used Japanese eggplant)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Teaspoons Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven 425 F
- Place a frying rack or parchment paper over a cookie sheet.
- Slice your eggplant in to fry size slices, about 3 to 4 inches long and a quarter of an inch thick.
- Add flour to one bowl, scrambled eggs in another bowl and bread crumbs in the third bowl.
- Dredge the slices into the flour first covering the entire eggplant slice, then egg wash and bread crumbs. Place on frying rack or parchment papper and repeat for all.
- Bake for 20 minutes.Golden Nugget Sauce (May be made with any type of tomato)
- 3 lbs of Golden Nugget Tomatoes (size of cherry tomatoes)
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- Bunch of Fresh Basil
- Bunch of Fresh Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot add oil over medium heat.
Chop up onion and garlic and add to pot. Saute for 5 minutes until a light golden brown.
- Take all steams off tomatoes and rinse. Add to pot and let cook down for about 10 minutes. Add in all seasonings and lower heat to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Use a blender or immersion blender and blend the sauce. Let simmer for another 5 minutes. Taste and add more seasoning as desired.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews