Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
Serves 4 to 6
- 3 Cups Dark Chocolate (or your favorite type of chocolate)
- 3 Cups Raw Almonds
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- In a small to medium pot on medium heat, boil water (about two inches from the bottom of the pot).
- Using a heat resistant bowl, place the bowl on top of the pot (that fits without touching the bottom of the pot, you want about two to three inches of space from the bottom of the pot to the bottom of the bowl), the water should slightly tough the bottom of the bowl.
- Turn heat to simmer.
- Add in chocolate and stir constantly until completely melted.
- Once melted turn burner off. The water will still keep the chocolate melted.
- Add in almonds one cup at a time and completely cover the almonds.
- Using a cookie sheet and parchment paper, lay out the chocolate covered almonds and sprinkle salt on top.
- you want the almonds to all be touching. (See image above).
- Place in freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon or your hands, break up the almonds into small clusters.
- Keep in a bag or container in the freezer, when not eating.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews