Chicken Noodle Soup
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 16 oz Bone Broth
- 6 Cups Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- 1 Bunch or Green Onions
- 6 Large Carrots
- 1 Cup Peas or String Beans
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Cups Noodles of your choice
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 Bunch of fresh chopped Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- Juice of one Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pan with a lid add 1 tablespoon olive oil and juice of one lemon over medium heat. Add 2 chicken breasts and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minute and flip chicken. Cook for another 5 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- Set chicken aside.
- In a large pot add chopped celery, sliced carrots, chopped green beans or peas, and green onions. Saute for 3 minutes or until celery starts to sweat.
- Add in minced garlic and saute for 1 more minute and add all chopped fresh herbs.
- Add in bone broth, vegetable broth and bay leaves and let come to a light a boil.
- Add in noodles and cook according to package.
- Shred chicken with two forks or your hands.
- Once the noodles are cooked add in the shredded chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews