Blonde Chicks (AKA Chickpea Blondies)
- 1 8 oz can Chickpeas
- 3/4 Cup Peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F
- In a 8×8 pan spray with vegetable oil or any oil of your choice (I use avocado oil).
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas
- In a blender, bullet or ninja mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Once mixed fold in your chocolate chips.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes (17 if you like it ooey gooey)
- Optional; sprinkle on some sea salt and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews