Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
- Makes 12 mini muffins and about 6 to 9 large muffins
- 1 Banana
- 3/4 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter (or any nut butter you like)
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 egg (can substitute egg for 1/3 cup apple sauce or a mixture of 2 tablespoons flax seed and 3 tablespoon water/let the mixture set for 5 minutes before adding to recipe)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Maple Syrup
- Drizzle a little but of nut butter on top to be extra 🙂
- Preheat oven to 375f
- Smash banana until soft and gooey. Add in all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well. Then lastly add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Spray your muffin pan with oil and fill to the top with the mixture. If you have any empty muffin slots add water to them before baking.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes. 17 minutes if you like it a little gooey.
- Hope you enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews