Barbecued Ribs with Kinder’s Maple Rub & Sauce
Serves 2 – 4
- 1 Rack of Ribs
- 2 Tablespoons Kinder’s Maple Rub (https://kinders.com/products/maple-rub)
- 3/4 Cup Kinder’s Barbecue Sauce (https://kinders.com/products/mild-bbq-sauce)
- Preheat oven to 290F
- Wrap a cookie sheet with foil.
- Cut the ribs into 4 equal parts.
- Rub 1 tablespoon of Kinder’s Maple Rub on the top of the ribs. Flip and repeat.
- Then cover the ribs with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, pull out and generously apply barque sauce. Cover will foil and bake for another 2 hours.
After ribs have baked, add a little more sauce and then barque on high to char each side. Char as desired.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews