Barbecued Lobster Tails Over Dairy Free Polenta with a Sage, Garlic Butter Finish
- 2 Lobster Tails (we got ours from Omaha Steaks)
- 1 Cup Medium Grind Corn Meal
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Sage
- 1 Stick of un salted Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 1/2 Cups Sliced in quarters Tomatos (Cherry Tomatoes)
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring the vegetable broth to boil in a medium sauce pan. Once it has started boiling, whisk in the cornmeal in a slowly, whisking constantly to prevent any lumps. Continue whisking until the polenta begins to thicken (around 1 to 2 minutes). Add 1 teaspoon salt.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes. Check taste and stir occasionally.
- In a separate pan on medium to low heat add minced garlic, sage and the of the stick of butter. Saute until the garlic is a light golden brown. Do not over cook the garlic. Once the garlic is a light brown pull off stove and set aside.
- In a separate pan add 1 Tablespoon avocado oil. Add in your sliced tomatoes (should be sliced in quarters) and saute for about 1 to 2 minutes until you can start to see the tomato juices. Set aside once finished.
- Turn your BBQ on to medium to high heat. Take each lobster tail and spread 1/4 of the butter mixture on top of the lobster. BBQ the lobster face down (shell facing you) for 5 minutes. Flip over and BBQ the other side for additional 5 minutes.
- Our BBQ runs hot so if yours does not add additional 2 to 3 minutes to the lobster.
Place however much polenta down on a bowl, add the tomatoes, lobster tails and top with however much sage butter sauce you desire!
Submit your review