Pumpkin Vegan Chili
- 1 Package Veggie Taco Meat (I used Lightlife)
- 1 8 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 8oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 8 Oz Can Black Beans
- 1/3 Red Onion
- 1/3 White or Yellow Onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado or Veggie Oil
- In a Large cooking pot on medium heat add oil and diced onions. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring it.
- Add in chopped carrots and Zucchini. Cook until it starts to lightly turn brown (3 minutes).
- Add in veggie meat and diced jalapeno and stir for one minute.
- Add in all seasonings (garlic powder, cumin, taco seasoning, cayenne, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper); Mix well.
- Add in beans (drain and rinse beans first), whole can of diced tomatoes, pumpkin puree and tomato sauce; Mix well.
- Cover with a lid, lower heat to simmer and let cook down for 10 to 15 minutes, checking and stirring ever 5 minutes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews