Bacon Wrapped Asparagas
4 to 6 Servings
- 2.25 Ibs of Organic Asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salta and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 8 oz Package of Organic Bacon (https://applegate.com/products/organic-sunday-bacon)
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place parchment papper on your cookie sheet.
- Cut or snap the bottom of your asparagus off (about 2 inches off the bottom.
- In a large bowl add your asparagus, oil and seasonings; mix well.
- Cut your bacon long ways down the middle in half.
- Take an asparagus and wrap the bacon around the entire piece of asparagus and place on the cooking sheet, repeat with all of them.
- Optional add pepper on top to taste.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until bacon is nice and crispy.