Vegetable Fried Rice with Cauliflower (Gluten and Dairy Free)
- 3 Heads of Cauliflower
- 8 Eggs
- 4 Celery Stocks
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (Gluten Free, I used Coconut Aminos)
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Chop up the cauliflower to fit into a blender. Blend until it become rice like.
- In a medium to large pan add 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat, chopped carrots and chopped celery, saute until carrots are soft and not crunchy (about 4 minutes).
- In a large pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Then add all the cauliflower, sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Cover with a lid and let it saute for about 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring it occasionally.
- Add carrots and celery to the cauliflower and mix well.
- In a small bowl scramble all the eggs. Add scramble eggs to a pan with a little oil over medium heat and scramble until fully cooked. Constantly move the eggs around so they don’t get over cooked. Place the scrambled eggs on a cutting board and chop into small pieces.
- Add eggs to cauliflower mixture.
Served in my Annieglass Bowl!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews