Sweet Potato Wedges
Serves 2 to 4
- 2 Large sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil (or Vegetable Oil)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Garbanzo Bean Flour (or any flour)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Optional; Parmesan cheese or vegan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Wash and peel each sweet potato.
- Cut in half long ways, then place each side face down, cut long ways down the middle and then into 1/4 wedges and repeat.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spread out the potato wedges. Drizzle avocado oil, half of the fresh thyme, garlic powder, salt, and minced fresh garlic; mix together with your hands.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Check half way through and flip the wedges.
- In a small bowl add garbanzo bean flour (or any flour). Dip one end of the wedge into the flour to lightly dust it and repeat for all wedges.
- Garnish with the rest of the thyme.
- Optional add Parmesan cheese or vegan cheese and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews