Sweet Potato Waffles
Makes 4 Waffles
- 1 cup sweet potatoes puree (3 small sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (any type of milk)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 425f
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes and poke with a fork. Bake for 45 minutes and them cool.
- Blend the sweet potatoes until they turn into a puree.
- In a blender add all the ingredients and blend until nice and smooth.
- Turn on your waffle maker and let it heat up, spray with avocado oil and add 1/2 cup of batter. Turn the dial to 6 and let sit an extra minute after the beeper goes off.
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews