“Stew Gots” Chili (Game Changer!) – Chili made from whatever “Stew Gots”
Basically making a stew like chili with whatever vegetables and stuff in the kitchen you want to cook before it goes bad.
These are the vegetables I had but any vegetable (for the most part) will do great in this dish!
- 3 8 oz Cans of Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 oz Can of Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 8 oz Can of Organic Black Beans
- 1 8 oz Can of Organic Red Kidney Beans
- 1 12 oz Sun Fed Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef (for vegan/vegetarian use walnut or veggie meat)
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Whole Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 Pack Of Mushrooms (8 oz)
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Leek
- 2 Serrano Peppers
- 1/2 Pack of Sunday Pot Roast Seasoning (https://www.savoryspiceshop.com/recipe-mix/crock-pot-roast)
- 3 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried chives
- 2 Tablespoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Sour Cream
- Green onions
- Fresh diced Chives
In a Large pot or dutch oven, add one tablespoon of olive oil, copped onion (Optional, I save a quarter of the onion to chop and save as a topping), chopped shallot, chopped zucchini, chopped carrots, chopped mushrooms, chopped leek, and chopped 1 and a 1/2 serrano pepper (Optional save other half for toppings). Saute all the veggies until golden brown.
In a separate pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and ground beef. Add 1 tablespoon chives and 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes with salt and pepper to taste. Once meat is cook thoroughly add meet into veggie mixture and mix.
Add in both beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1/2 pot roast pack, 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, 2 tablespoons garlic powder, 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
Let simmer mixing occasionally for 30 to 40 minutes letting the seasonings simmer in the chili.
Add toppings and enjoy!
Submit your review