Raspberry Aloe Gin Cocktail
For one drink:
- 1.5oz Gin (my favorite https://www.venusspirits.com/)
- 0.5oz Chareau (http://chareau.us/)
- 0.75oz Fresh Lime or Lemon
- 0.25oz Raspberry Simple Syrup – Simple Syrup should make 10 drinks
Raspberry Simple Syrup:
- 1 pack of Raspberries (6 oz)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup water
In a small pot, add one cup water, one cup sugar and add your raspberries. Muddle the raspberries while stirring. Cook on medium heat until all sugar has melted and is in a syrup like consistency (about 3 to 4 minutes). Strain using a mesh strainer and let cool.
Add a cup of ice to your shaker, gin, chareau, fresh lemon or lime, and syrup; shake well.
Pour over a large ice cube and top with a raspberry.
Submit your review