Homemade Veggie Spring Rolls with Mildly Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 package of Spring Roll Wrappers (For this recipe use 20 sheets)
- 4 Large colorful carrots
- 1 package of radish microgreens
- 3 avocados
- 1 package of firm tofu
- 2 cucumbers
- optional Black sesame seeds
- optional tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Drain the water from your tofu.
Cut your tofu in long rectangle pieces (see picture about).
In a large sauce pan drizzle olive oil and add your spices, place all your tofu slices in the pan and fry each side of the tofu until each side is crispy.
Slice all your veggies to be long and thin.
In a large plate add water. Take one sheet of rice paper and place in the plate with the water. Let the paper sit for 45 seconds, flip and repeat.
Place the rice paper on a flat service, add microgreens, tofu, cucumber, carrots, avocados and sprinkle your sesame seeds in the middle of the rice paper. Take one end and fold over the veggies, pulling the veggies towards you while making it tight. Take each end from the left and right and fold towards the middle, then roll like a burrito while also making sure it is tight. Repeat for each roll.
The place on a plate.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce (coconut amino acids for gluten free option)
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon siracha
- 1/2 cup water
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.