Fried Zucchini Sticks with Homemade Ranch
- 3 Large Zucchini
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Panko
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 2 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise (I use veganaise)
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Dill (chopped finely)
- 1 Tablespoon Chives (chopped finely)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- In a cast iron pan add 2 cups of vegetable oil. Place on medium heat. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Slice your zucchini down the middle long ways. Place flat side facing down and slice long ways down the middle, slice long ways on the left and right and then in half.
- In a medium bowl add 2 eggs and scramble. In a second bowl add panko, parmesan, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and dried parsley. Mix well.
- Dip one zucchini in the egg scramble and then in the panko mix (using a tong) add to vegetable oil.
- Cook for about 40 seconds and flip. You want it to be a nice crispy brown color.
- Set aside on a plate with a papper towel to collect the extra oil.
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews