Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 Cups Peanut Butter (can use any nut butter)
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil ( I prefer refined)
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a medium bowl add peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and 3/4 cup chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add parchment paper to a 9×13 casserole dish. Add mixture to dish and spread out.
- In a small pan over low heat add coconut oil and 3/4 cup chocolate chip, constantly stir until completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over the mixture. Then sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes until chocolate hardens.
- Cut into small squares.
- Keep in freezer when not eating.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews