Chive Baked Potatoes with Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Red Potato
- 4 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Dried Chives
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Packed Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Packed Fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Packed Fresh Mint
- 10 Large Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 to 2 Teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes (2 if you like it spicy)
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Whole Lemon
Preheat oven to 375F
- Wash and scrub your potatoes.
- Use chop sticks to lat on each side of the potato and and place the potato between them. Carefully slice slivers about a centimeter apart, cute until you hit the chopsticks (this will help so you don’t slice all the way through to the bottom. You want the potato to fan out and not break.
- In a large bowl add all three potatoes, cover with the oil (make sure the oil gets between the the slices (this will help make it more crispy).
- Add your seasonings, also making sure it gets between all the slices.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- In a food processor add all the chimichurri ingredients and puree until thoroughly mixed.
I like to drizzle the chimichurri all over my potatoes 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews