Chinese Salad with Homemade Honey Sesame Dressing
- 1 Head of Purple Green Lettuce
- 1 to 2 Clementines
- 2 Green Onions
- 8 Fresh Edamame Beans (use the beans inside)
- 1/8 Cup Raw Cashews
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Ginger Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (may substitute for aminos)
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Wash and dry lettuce. Break up into small bite size pieces.
- Add pieces of clementine oranges, chopped green onion, edamame beans, and cashews.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing in a separate container and mix well.
- Add desired amount of dressing to salad and enjoy 🙂
Served in Annieglass:
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews