Caesar Salad with Primo Caesar Dressing
- 2 Squeezes of Anchovy Paste
- 1 Egg yolk (Place in microwave for 6-8 seconds) – Optional to add egg as well
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 Garlic Cloves (Minced or pressed)
- 2 Tablespoons of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (chopped up fine)
- 2 Heads of Romaine Lettuce, washed and chopped up
- After microwaving your egg yolk, combine all ingredients except the lettuce in a small container and shake vigorously.
- In a salad bowl place your chopped lettuce in a bowl. Pour dressing over lettuce.
Add croutons, see directions below.
- 1 baguette of sourdough bread
- 1 large stick of butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Chop up your baguette into small 1 inch cubes
- Melt your stick of butter
- Add melted butter, olive oil, diced up garlic, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add bread to the bowl and coat the bread thoroughly
- Optional (sprinkling parmesan cheese into the bowl) 1/3 cup
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown
- 2 Chicken Thighs
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Turn barbecue on to medium heat.
- While barbecue is heating up add seasoning to chicken.
- Place both chicken thighs on the barbecue and grill for about 10 to 12 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked.
- Let chicken sit for 5 minutes and chop up into small cubes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews