Breakfast Vegetable Frittata
Serves 1 to 2
**Ingredients for small cast iron, if using larger cast iron, double the recipe**
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Head of Broccoli (1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli)
- 1/3 Yellow Onion
- 1 Potato
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Teaspoon Oil
- Oil your cast iron with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash and cut your potato into small 1 to 2 inch cubes. Place parchment on a cookie sheet and add potatoes, 2 teaspoons oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Bake for 20 t 25 minutes.
- Chop your broccoli and onions finely and place in a medium bowl. Add cooked potatoes to the bowl.
- Scramble the 3 eggs and add to the bowl of veggies.
- Place mixture into the cast iron and bake for 25 minutes until all the egg is fully cooked.
- Best served with, avocado, tomatoes and hot sauce.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews