Maple Pork Tenderloin with a Bourbon Apple Glaze
Serves 2 – 4
Maple Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Apple Glaze with a side of Lemon Pepper Asparagus
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (1.2 pounds)
- 2 Tablespoons Kinder’s Maple Rub
Bourbon Apple Glaze:
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kinder’s Maple Rub (https://kinders.com/products/maple-rub)
- 1/2 Cup Bourbon (I used Redemption Bourbon)
- 1/2 Shallot
- 1 1/2 Cups Flash Pasteurized Apple Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Finely Fresh Grated Ginger (can substitute for dried ginger)
- 3 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Kinder’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning (https://kinders.com/products/cracked-pepper-lemon-seasoning)
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Kinder’s Maple Rub on the pork tenderloin, press the rub into the pork and spread around on one side. Flip the tenderloin and repeat. Cover and let sit for one hour.
- Once the pork is ready, barbecue the tenderloin on a grill (if you do not have a barbecue grill, you may use griddle pan). Sear each side for 45 seconds to 1 minute depending on the heat of your grill. Barbecue for 20 to 25 minutes rotating every 5 to 10 minutes. Take off the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a large sauce pan add one tablespoon of butter and let melt, add chopped shallot and sauté until lightly golden brown. Add in apple juice, bourbon, ginger, maple seasoning and dark brown sugar. Let it cook for 30 minutes, stirring it occasionally. Most of the juice will cook down, thickening the glaze.
- Slice the tenderloin and pour the glaze on top.
Preheat the oven to 400 F
Wash and break off the bottom of the asparagus (about an inch). On a cookie sheet lay out parchment papper. Add the asparagus to the cookie sheet and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Be sure to thoroughly coat the asparagus by rubbing the oil all over. Then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon pepper seasoning on the asparagus, rubbing the seasoning into the asparagus. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews