Bean and Chicken Dip with Homemade Salsa (or burrito filling)
2 to 4 Servings
- 2 Organic Chicken Breast
- 1 Can of Organic Black Beans 8oz
- 1/2 Of White Onion
- 2 1/2 Cups of Salsa (https://www.createwithkendra.com/recipes/salsa-de-thompsons-abuela/)
- 1 Large Diced Jalapeno
- 1 Tablespoon oil (your choice)
- Optional: Shredded cheese of your choice and top it with some avocado!
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Mix 1/2 cup of salsa all over the chicken breast and place in a dutch oven or a baking container with a lid (this will keep it nice and juicy). Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Once chicken has cooked all the way, shred it with two forks.
- In a large pan add 1 tablespoon of oil (olive oil or any kind really), add your beans, shredded chicken, salsa and onions and heat up for about 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Use as a dip or shive your burrito full of this goodness!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews