Salsa de Thompson’s Abuela
4 to 6 Servings
- 5 Jalapeños
- 3 Large Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Bunch of Green Onions
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro (the largest bunch you can find)
- 3 Cans (12 oz) Diced or Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Salt to Taste
- In a Bullet, Food Processor or Blender, blend 1/2 can of tomatoes, jalapeños, and garlic.
- Add in the cilantro (cut an inch and a half off the bottom of the stems)
- Cut green onions into thirds, add on top, then add add 1 1/2 can of tomatoes and blend.
- Lastly add the rest of 1/2 a can of tomatoes and salt to taste. Blend the hell out of it!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews