Pumpkin Protein Power Balls
- 2 Cups Sunflower Butter (or any nut butter you prefer)
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Kos Chocolate Protein Powder (Organic Vegan Chocolate Plant Protein)
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- Handful of walnuts
- In a medium to large bowl mix all the ingredients (minus the walnuts).
- Roll into 2 inch balls, then roll the balls into the chopped walnuts. Repeat for all.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and leave in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews