Papaya, Avocado and Pumpkin Seed Salad over Arugula and Mixed Kale
- 5 oz Arugula
- 5 oz Kale (any kind you like)
- 2 Large Avocado (Reed is my favorite)
- 1 Large Papaya
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/8 Cup Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette (or regular)
- 1/8 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Wash and pat dry all arugula and kale.
- Cut the avocado and papaya into small cubes.
- In a large bowl add arugula, kale, avocados, papaya and pumpkin seeds.
- Add balsamic, vinegar and olive oil into a small mason jar, shake until well mixed.
- Add dressing onto salad.