Baked Thinly Sliced Baked Potatoes
- 1 Potato Per Person (2 potatoes for this recipe)
- 1/4 Cup of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme (may use dried as well)
- 6 Strings of Fresh Chives (may use dried as well)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Preheat oven to 375F
- Wash the potatoes. Thinly slice the potatoes using a mandolin for an easy and fast cut. You may also use a knife to thinly slice the potatoes. You want to cut the potatoes on the side (long ways) rather than from the top or bottom.
- Optional; skin the potatoes. I like to keep the skin.
- In a large bowl add sliced potatoes, garlic powder, fresh thyme, salt, pepper, and melted butter; mix well.
- Using two mini cast iron dishes Lodge Mini Cast Iron (or any oven safe dish).
- Lay out the potato slices alternating stacking them (Like a hashtag.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Top with chopped chives and enjoy!