Spinach and Romaine Salad with Sweet Potato Croutons and Shiitake Sesame Dressing
Gluten Free & Vegan
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Bunch of Spinach
- 10 Cherry Tomatos
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Annies Shiitake Sesame Dressing (Annie’s Shiitake Sesame Dressing)
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
Preheat oven to 375 F
- Wrap the sweet potato in foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a cast iron or Cast Iron or any pan drizzle oil and place the burner on medium heat.
- After letting the sweet potato cool down, cut into small inch size cubes. Add the sweet potatoes, garlic powder and salt to the pan and saute until lightly golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Wash the romaine and spinach. Break up or chop the lettuce unto bite size pieces.
- Slice the cucumbers and tomatoes and add on top of the lettuce. Add “croutons” and dressing to taste.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews