Spicy Chicken Fajitas
2 – 4 Servings
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Black Pepper
- 1 Smoked Hickory Salt
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Medium Sized Onions
- 3 Sweet Peppers (Yellow and Red)
- 2 Jalapeños
- Optional: Sour Cream, Avocado and Cilantro for toppings.
Cooked in Le Creuset Braiser
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch slices. Coat the chicken with the 2 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, minced garlic, chili powder, cumin, red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Pre heat oven 350 F, Heat tortillas wrapped in foil for 5/10 minutes.
- Cut onions in half lengthwise, slice into strips. repeat with sweet peppers.
- Slice 1 jalapeño into circles.
- On medium heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil, onions, sweet peppers, and sliced jalapeños into a large pan and saute until onions are lightly golden brown. Once cooked set aside in a bowl.
- Add chicken into the pan and cook until the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- Add cooked vegetables to the chicken and stir for 2 minutes.
- Slice second jalapeno
Add chicken and vegetables to warmed tortillas, top with sour cream, cilantro, jalapeños (to taste,) and avocados
Submit your review