Smoky Fig Jam and Lemon Baked Chicken
- 2 Organic Chicken Thighs
- 1 Whole Shallot
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Sage
- 1 Whole Lemon
- 3 Tablespoons Fig Jam (https://www.robertrothschild.com/collections/mustard-condiments/products/smoky-fig-roasted-garlic-spread?variant=18330237059)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 F
- In a large bowl add your chicken thighs, garlic powder, diced garlic, salt and pepper to taste, sliced shallots, and fresh sage.
- Then cover the thighs in your fig jam.
- Place in a baking dish and place your sliced lemon on top of the chicken (including the lemon peel).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes (until thoroughly cooked) and then set your oven to broil and broil for another 5 minutes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews