Pulled Pork or Veggie Meat Fresh Nachos
2 to 4 Servings
Ingredients for Pork:
- 3 lbs Pork Belly
- 3 Tablespoons Salt Lick Rub
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cedar Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 1/ 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
Rub the salt lick all over the pork belly and place in a slow cooker with liquid smoke, apple cedar vinegar and brown sugar. Cook on high for 3 hours and low for 2.
- 1 Bag of Organic Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 to 3 Cups Three Cheese Mexican Blend
- 1 Can Organic Refried Beans
- 1 Can Organic Black Beans
- 3 Green Onions
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Jalapeños
- 2 Medium Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 Avocados
- A Few Sprigs of Fresh Cilantro
- As much of your favorite salsa as you like
- Optional; Sour Cream
1 Package of Loma Taco Meat (Loma Veggie Meat)
- Preheat oven 350F
- On a cookie sheet cover with foil or parchment papper. Cover each chip with refried beans (yep, take a knife and spread the refried beans on ever chip).
- Sprinkle cheese over the chips, add black beans, meat of choice and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add, diced red onions, sliced jalapeños, chopped green onion, diced tomatoes, diced avocado and fresh cilantro.
- Optional add sour cream and a ton of your favorite salsa 🙂