Roasted Garlic, Baked Brie and Roasted Red Pepper and Peach Jam
- 6 Whole Garlic Bulbs
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Wheel of Baked Brie
- 1/3 Container of Roasted Red Pepper Peach Jam (Copper Pot and Wooden Spoon Roasted Red Pepper and Peach Jam)
- 1 Loaf of Sour Dough Baguette
Preheat oven to 325F
- Soak your “Fox Run” (Terra cotta Garlic Roaster) (Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster) for 10 to 15 minutes. Fully submerge your Fox Run in water for 10 to 15 minutes and wipe the inside dry after.
- Cut the tops and the bottoms off your garlic bulbs, while leaving the peel on the garlic. Coat the garlic in olive oil (we use extra olive oil to make garlic roasted olive oil). The 1/2 cup olive oil will leave you extra to use for whatever you’d like. If you do not want extra garlic roasted olive oil left over, use 1/4 cup.
- Bake garlic for an hour, until garlic is tender and golden brown.
- Place half of your brie on parchment paper and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice baguette in half, place on parchment papper on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice bread after baking, place your bread on a cutting board or plate, your half baked brie, a container with your jam, and roasted garlic.
- Use a small knife to pull the roasted garlic out, spread on your bread, add your brie then jam and enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews