Pumpkin and Turkey Stew
- 1 15 oz Can of Organic Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 16 oz Organic Ground Turkey
- 26 oz Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- 1 Medium Yellow or White Onion
- 4 Large Carrots
- 1 Medium Parsnip
- 3 Teaspoons Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Green Curry Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable or Olive Oil
Optional; garnish with fresh parsley or micro greens and serve with toasted sourdough bread.
- In a large pot over medium heat add oil and diced onion. Saute until lightly golden brown.
- Add ground turkey and saute until completely cooked (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Add in chopped carrots, parsnips, pumpkin puree, fresh ginger, broth, and all the seasonings.
- Put the lid on the pot and and reduce heat to a low to medium simmer. Let simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews