Panko Zucchini Slices (Vegan)
Serves 2 to 4
- 2 Medium to Large Zucchinis
- 1 1/2 Cup Cup Panko
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Fresh or Dried Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Using two cookie sheets add parchment papper to both.
- Cut Zucchini into 1/4 Inch slices.
- In a small bowl add vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl add panko, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Dip one zucchini slice at a time into the oil and then in the panko mixture. Cover each side completely. Repeat for all slices.
- Place zucchini slices on the cookie sheets and bake for 12 minutes. Take out and flip using a spatula. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews