Mixed Kale Salad with Mango, Avocado, and Candied Walnuts
- 3 leaves of purple curly kale
- 3 leaves of green curly kale
- 3 leaves of romaine (or any lettuce you prefer)
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Brianna’s Home Style Dressing Rich Poppy Seed
- In a pan, turn the burner to medium heat. Add butter and sugar. Melt the butter and brown the sugar lightly, as soon as the sugar starts to brown add the tablespoon of water. Once sugar has melted add in the walnuts and coat the walnuts in the sugar. Place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper to cool down.
- Rinse your kale and lettuce and pat dry. Chop the salad to your desired size.
- Add in cubed mango and avocado then top with walnuts and poppy seed dressing.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews