Loaded Chicken Nachos
- 1 can of organic refried beans
- 1 bag of tortilla chips (any kind you love)
- 2 cups of 3 cheese mexican blend
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1/3 cup red or white onion (whichever you prefer)
- 3 serrano peppers (may also use jalapeños)
- 4 strips or 2 large chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon carne asada seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- sour cream (optional)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 F
Line your cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
Empty your bag of chips on the cookie sheet. Open your refried beans can, take a knife and spread each chip with the refried beans. Spread cheese to cover all the chips (add extra cheese if you like it really cheesy). Bake for 20 minutes.
Chop your onion, tomatoes, avocado, serrano peppers, and cilantro.
Cover your chicken with 1 teaspoon olive oil, carne asada seasoning, pepper and salt; mix until covered. If you have a bbq, I recommend bbqing the chicken on medium for 15 0 20 minutes, flipping until cook thoroughly. If using oven, bake at 400 F for 15 – 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
After nachos have finished baking and cheese is completely melted, add all your toppings (onion, tomatoes, avocado, serrano peppers, and cilantro).
Lastly, slice or dice up your chicken and add to the massive nacho sheet! Optional, add sour cream on top!