Juicy Pork Tenderloin over Arugula Kale Salad topped with Butternut Squash and Arugula Pesto
Servings 3 to 4
- 1 Organic Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Olive Oil or 1/2 Cup Olive Oil with 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juic
- 1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3 Cups Fresh Arugula
- 2 Cups Fresh Kale (chopped)
- Add the Pork Tenderloin to a large bag or container; add in oil, wine vinegar, apple vinegar, parsley, garlic and salat and pepper. Mix well and let marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- On a BBQ, sear on high both sides of the pork for 30 to 45 seconds on each side. Turn the heat low and BBQ for 20 to 25 minutes flipping once or twice.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Arugula Pesto
3 to 4 Servings
- 1 Large Organic Butternut Squash
- 3 Tablespoons Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Sprigs of Fresh Sage
Arugula Pesto (Nut Free)
- 2 Cups Packed Organic Arugula
- 1 Lemon; squeeze for fresh Juice
- 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cut or use a potato peeler to get all the skin off of the butternut squash. (Cut in half or thirds to make the cutting or peeling more easier).
- Once you have removed all the skin, cut into one inch cubes. Add to a medium bowl, add oil and seasonings.
- Lay out on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, flipping and moving them around every 15 minutes.
- Add all ingredients for the pesto into a blender, food processor or bullet and puree.
Lay out your kale and arugula, add the butternut squash, lay slices of pork on top, drizzle the pesto and enjoy!
Submit your review