Heirloom Tomato and prawn Pasta (Gluten and Dairy Free)
- 1 Package of Gluten Free Quinoa Pasta (Quinoa Pasta)
- 3 Medium Heirloom Tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 10 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Pound Prawns ( I use wild caught and shelled)
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Parsley
- 4 Minced Garlic Cloves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook Pasta according to package.
Take all the shells off of the prawns and wash thoroughly.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, prawns, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add olive oil, diced tomatoes, basil and prawns to he pan and cook for 3 minutes on low heat.
Add parmesan if desired 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews