Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Room Temperature Butter
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a large bowl using a mixer; mix butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar; do not over mix, you want the butter mixture to be somewhat fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry mixture into wet mixture slowly; mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips; mix well.
- Using a mini or large Castiron;
Mini Castiron (Makes 4 minis)- Grease the pan with vegetable oil or butter.
You want the dough to be the size of a small fist.
Bake 12 – 15 minutes (for the gooeynes)
Large Castiron (Makes one giant cookie)– Grease the pan in vegetable oil or butter.
Using all the dough, fill out the bottom of the castiron with the dough.
Bake 15 – 20 minutes (for the gooeyness)
Using a Cookie Sheet – Lay out parchment paper.
Roll the cookie dough into 2 inch width balls.
Fill as much as the cookie sheet as you can, leaving 2 to 3 inches between each dough ball.
Bake for 10 minutes (for the gooeyness)
Submit your review