Girl Scout Cookie Waffles
- 2 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk (Any Kind; I used Almond Milk)
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter or Vegetable Oil (I used Vegetable Oil)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla or Almond Extract (I do one of each)
- 2 Eggs; Beaten
- 5 to 6 Tagalong Cookies
- Optional: Chocolate Chips (Because, why not!?)
- In a large bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt until mixed well.
- Create a crater in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in milk, melted butter or oil, extract and eggs. Then crumble or chop your cookies and add them into the batter. If adding chocolate chips add as well. Mix well, if too thick add a tad bit more milk.
- Preheat your waffle maker, add butter or oil to the waffle maker and make sure the batter will not stick. Pour 1/2 cup of batter to the middle. Close waffle maker and turn handle to rotate the waffle maker upside down. Release when it beeps.
- Serve with Maple syrup!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews