Serves 4 to 6
- 8 to 10 Figs
- 1 8oz Marscarpone
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Vinaigrette (I used Raspberry Vinaigrette)
- 4 Sprigs of Thyme
- 1 Sourdough or French Bread Baguette
Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice your bread by 1/2 inch slices. Lay out on a cookie sheet. Bake for 7 to ten minutes (lightly crispy).
- In a small bowl mix the honey and the marcarpone together.
- Slice the figs into about 4 slices per fig.
- Spread marscapone honey mixture on toasted bread, add one to sliced slices of fig per bread slice, drizzle vinaigrette and thyme on top.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews