Creamy Pesto Spinach Raviolis
- 1 Package of Raviolis Monterey Gourmet Foods Organic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vegetable Better Than Bullion (or 1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth)
- 3 Tablespoons Pesto (Store bought or homemade)
- 1/2 Cup heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter or Oil
- Optional: 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Bail Leaves (6 to 10)
- Cook Ravioli according to package.
- In a large pan (I used my favorite Le Creuset Braiser) add Butter or oil, and minced garlic. Saute until lightly golden brown.
- Add in pesto, and heavy whipping cream. Mix well and add in either your 1/2 cup of vegetable broth or my favorite little flavor trick; 1/2 teaspoon of better than bullion mixed with 1/2 a cup of the water from the ravioli water.
- Mix on simmer for about 2 minutes. The Sauce will thicken up as it cools. To help it thicken add parmesan cheese.
- Drain water from ravioli and top it with the sauce add parmesan cheese and basil if you wish!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews