Creamy Pesto Alfredo Sauce
3 to 4 Servings
- 1 Package of Fusilli Pasta
- 3 Cups Heavy whipping Cream
- 2 1/2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 8z container of your favorite pesto
- 1 Shallot
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1 Package of Organic Ground Turkey
Seasoning for the Turkey:
- 1 Tablespoon Red Pepper Flake
- 1/2 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- In a large bowl boil water and cook pasta according to package.
- In a large bowl add your ground turkey and all your seasonings for the turkey; mix well.
- In a large sauce pan add 1 tablespoon oil and roll your turkey into one inch sized balls. On medium heat; cover pan with a lid and keep flipping the meat balls over until all of them are thoroughly cooked.
- In a large sauce pan or pot add 1/2 tablespoon of oil, chopped shallots and garlic. Saute until lightly golden brown (about 2 minutes).
- Then add your heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese on low heat. Let the cheese melt but do not let the cream boil.
- Drain pasta water.
- Once the Alfredo sauce has all melted add salt and pepper to taste and add to pasta and pesto; mix well.
- Add chopped tomato on top with turkey balls and enjoy 🙂
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews