Creamy Pesto Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 Package of Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Pint of Pesto
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small Shallot
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Made with love in my Le Creuset Braiser <3
- Cook fettuccine according to package.
- In a large pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add your diced shallot and garlic. Saute until lightly golden brown.
- Slice all your cherry tomatoes in half and add to the shallots and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, add in one cup of heavy whipping cream, parmesan and the entire 1/2 pint of pesto and stir until it starts lightly thicken, about 3 minutes. Do not let it boil.
- Add in cooked fettuccine and coat the pasta with the sauce.
- Optional; add fresh cherry tomatoes on top.
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews