Chicken Salad with a Lemon and Tahini Dressing
- 2 Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Chicken: Butcher Box Promo
- 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, pork raised crate-free, and wild-caught seafood options
- 20% more meat than our curated boxes
- Update your cuts in every order
- 2 Small to Medium Heads of Red Lettuce or Romaine
- 2 Lemon Cucumbers (or 1 medium Cucumber of your choice)
- 1 Avocado
- Optional; Everything Seasoning to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Juice of 2 Medium Lemons
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- In a medium sized bowl add your chicken, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon Oil, and juice of 1 lemon; mix well.
- Turn your bbq on to medium heat (400 – 600F). Place chicken on the grill and grill each side for 10 – 12 minutes until fully cooked through. Our BBQ runs extra hot, cook accordingly to your BBQ.
- In a blender or bullet add all dressing ingredients and blend well. If the dressing is too thick add a tablespoon of water.
- Wash and cut your your lettuce into small bite size pieces. Add, sliced cucumber, avocado, chicken, dressing and sprinkling everything seasoning on top. Enjoy!
Submit your review
Create With Kendra
Average rating: 0 reviews