Braised Chicken with Kindersauce Teriyaki and Romanesco
- 1 Head of Romanesco
- 2 Organic Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Wild Rice
- 3 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup to 3/4 Cup Kinder’s teriyaki (https://kinders.com/products/teriyaki-marinade)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Shallot
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Place wild rice and stock in a saucepan with a lid over medium-high heat.
- Put the lid on and bring it to a boil. Turn the heat down to low and let is simmer for 40-45 minutes. You will know that it is cooked when some of the kernels are burst open.
- Drain excess liquid and serve.
- In your braiser add two chicken breast, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Chop your romanesco into small pieces, slice your shallots and cover with 2 tablespoons of olive on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add 1 tablespoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Add your rice, chicken, romanesco and then drench them all in some sweet, sweet kinder’s teriyaki!
Submit your review